Policy for SP-TBI and SP-IT Faculty Mentored Start-up Programme
SP-TBI and SP-IT will jointly come together to launch the programme called “Faculty
Start-up Programme.” Under this programme, SP-TBI start-ups will be assigned, one
mentor. These mentors will be guiding the start-ups on the technology and will be
Role of SP-TBI:
- Scout Start-ups requiring assistance in the field of technology.
- Share the information with faculty mentors.
- Connect Mentors to Start-ups.
- Quarterly allowance paid to mentors who are mentoring SP-TBI backed start-ups.
- Follow progress report of start-ups.
- Feedback from Mentors and Start-ups.
Role of SP-IT:
- Scout interested faculties.
- Connect these faculties to SP-TBI.
Role of Mentors:
- Monthly meeting with Start-ups for 1 year.
- Quarterly report to be submitted to SP-TBI.
- Advising and mentoring start-ups in the respective technology area.
The period of SP-TBI mentoring will be 1 year for each start-up.