Ministry of HRD has established ‘MHRD’s Innovation Cell’ with the mandate to work closely with our Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) to encourage the creative energy of our student population to work on new ideas and innovation and promote them to create start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures.
IIC SPIT focuses on creating complete ecosystem which will foster the culture of Innovation across the institution from ideas generation to pre-incubation, incubation and graduating from the incubator as successful start-ups.
- To create a vibrant local innovation ecosystem.
- Establish Function Ecosystem for Scouting Ideas and Pre-incubation of Ideas.
- Opportunity to nurture and prototype new ideas.
- Develop better Cognitive Ability for Technology Students.
- To conduct various innovation and entrepreneurship-related activities prescribed by Central MIC in time bound fashion.
- Identify and reward innovations and share success stories.
- Organize periodic workshops/ seminars/ interactions with entrepreneurs, investors, professionals and create a mentor pool for student innovators.